HOW DO I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
Simply call us on either 01327 811007 or 01788 523000 (Onley) to speak to a member of our team about booking an appointment.
Upon calling up to book your vetting we do ask that you call up with the following information as this allows us to fill out the initial paperwork.
- Your details including contact telephone number and email address.
- The full name and address of the person whom owns the horse; regardless if the horse is being sold to you through a third party.
- The address of where the horse is currently stabled, preferably with a postcode as this lets us calculate an exact mileage charge. This is not needed if the horse is being brought into the clinic.
- All the details of the horse such as the passport name, age, height, colour and breed.
In most cases we are able to fit a vetting in for the same week, however it is always best to book in advance as much as possible. We always try our best to meet all your requirements such as day and a preferred vet, however in cases where you wish for the horse to be vetted within a short time scale such as 24 hours, this isn’t always possible.
To discuss your requirements and to have any questions regarding pre-purchase examinations answered, please contact reception.
Please note that payment for the vetting is needed prior to the appointment. If, however, you have paid and for unforeseen circumstances you have to cancel you will be refunded in full.*
Once the vetting process is complete and the horse passes, you will receive a copy of the vetting certificate in approximately 48 hours via email. The original copy of the paperwork is posted out to you and you should receive it within a few working days.
* If the vet has already made their way to the yard before you have cancelled the appointment you may be charged with the quoted mileage fee.