Farm Animal News
We publish a quarterly newsletter which has news on what’s been happening in our farm animal department and information on keeping your animals healthy. If you would like to be added to our mailing list to receive a copy, please complete the form below.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Winter 2018 – Blood testing for sheep scab diagnosis, BVD Update, No More Flunixin, Suckler cow nutrition meeting summary and responsible use of medicines course
- Autumn 2018 – Blakesley Show Round Up, Farm Bench, Funding for TB Testing, Fever Tags and Upcoming Events
- Summer 2018 – Red Tractor Updates, Eligibility for BVD Free Herd Status, TB Help, Blakesley Show and Worm Control in Camelids
- Winter 2017/18 – Bovine TB, Pelvic Scoring in Heifers, Watery Mouth in Lambs, Lambing Club and Alpaca Blood Drive
- Autumn 2017 – First on farm TVC meeting, Antimicrobial resistance data, Making the most of your TB visit, planing a productive lambing period and More…
- Summer 2017 – Summer fly issues, Camelid parasite warning, BVD Free update, Ram MOT’s, Congratulations to Becca and More…
- Sheep Summer Special 2018 – Sheep Summer Special Buying in the right stock for your flock, Ram Vasectomies, Abortion vaccine reminder and Blakesley show 2017
- Spring 2017 – (Featuring articles on Reducing Lamb Losses with Clostridial Vaccines, Update on BVD Free, SCOP’s updates, Post Mortems for Herd and Flock Health, Compact Calving and More…..)
- Winter 2016/2017 -(Featuring articles on the Importance of Colostrum, The Camelid Blood drive, The New TB Scheme and Free Laboratory Testing for Barren Ewes)
- Autumn 2016 –(Featuring articles on BVD Free, Blood Sampling in Ewes and Vitamin D deficiency in Camelids)