We have an array of facilities that help us to provide the service quality expected in modern day farming. If you would like to discuss your farm further, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01327 350239.
- We offer our own out-of-hours emergency services including on-farm visits and provision of hospitalisation facilities for animals that may need intensive care (with 24 hour nursing support).
- Routine surgeries can often be carried out on farm but more complicated cases may require surgical facilities found at the practice, including digital xray and ultrasound.
- We have an in-house laboratory available 24 hours a day for rapid turnaround of biochemistry and haematology bloodwork. This allows us to specifically tailor treatment of sick animals and begin treatment as quickly as possible. We also have access to external laboratories who can provide more specific tests for disease prevention and control.
- Our vets are able to perform faecal worm egg counts and coccidial counts on-site, allowing immediate treatment where required.
- Post mortems can provide valuable information during a disease outbreak or where there is suspicion of herd ill health. These can be performed on-farm or at the practice. We also have available to us pathology expertise at the Royal Veterinary College and other local universities and APHA sites. Collection of animals for examination at these sites is often free and can be easily arranged.
Please contact 01327 350239 for more information.