Why choose Towcester Vets?
Towcester Vets should be the first choice for any pet owner who wants top quality care, experienced Vets, and fantastic customer service. As a client we want you to know that you and your pet are our top priority.
10 reasons to choose us
- You can take your pet to any of our three vet practices in Northamptonshire and will receive a warm welcome and gold-standard care.
- To ensure your pet is never without expert veterinary care, we provide 24-hour emergency care at our Burcote Road surgery.
- We are one of the few remaining independently owned veterinary practices with our own out of hours emergency service.
- We are an RCVS accredited practice with Tier 3 Small Animal Veterinary Hospital status at Towcester, meaning your pet will be treated by highly skilled people at the highest standards, using state-of-the-art facilities.
- Case continuity is a priority to us, which is why we ensure that we build a relationship with both you and your pet.
- We pride ourselves on our honesty and our team’s passion for increasing the welfare of animals.
- Our strong surgical team includes certificate holders in orthopaedic surgery and internal medicine.
- Our team accepts surgical referrals from external practices across Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Warwickshire.
- We have a range of treatment options available, all of which can be discussed with your pet’s best interest in mind.
- With our extensive facilities and friendly team, plus the personalised service we offer, you won’t want to take your pets anywhere else.
Read more about us, our history, and our business values:
To hear what our clients think, visit our Testimonials page.